How It Works
Liberty U Pull is a self service salvage yard. So we provide you with a yard packed full of various trucks, SUV’s and cars that are domestic and foreign models. Then you pull the part yourself with your own tools. This will not only make you feel good knowing that you are recycling but also that you are saving money too. Visit us in Liberty, Missouri today and our knowledgeable sales staff will help lead you in the right direction to find the part that you need.
- Admission into the yard is $2 per person.
- Each person much sign a release to enter the yard Liberty U Pull release form
- You must be 16 years of age
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
- Every part automatically is priced with a one year warranty, this is 20% of the part price. If you choose to decline the warranty, the part comes with a standard 7 day warranty
- You can either exchange a part or get store credit, cash or credit card refunds are NOT options
- We charge an environmental fee to all part sales
- Upon entry of the yard all customers are required to sign a waiver. Everyone who enters the yard must be 18 years or older.
- Alcohol and Drugs are prohibited from our facility. Please know that if we question any customer’s intoxication level we will refuse access to the yard due to safety reasons.
- Proper attire is required all customers must have on closed toed shoes to enter.
- The vehicles that are set in the yard are not to be moved in anyway by our customers. If you have an issue pulling a part because of the location or height of a vehicle, you need to locate a member of our staff for assistance.
- For your safety various areas of the yard are prohibited from entry, we ask all customers to respectfully watch for these signs and keep out of these areas for the safety of our staff and customers.
- We provide wheel barrels, carts and dollies for customers to use.
- We have a selection of used tools for sale at low prices if you have forgotten a wrench or socket.
- Pulling an Engine or Transmission? You just need to disassemble the part and our friendly staff will help you to safely load it into your vehicle. No extra charge necessary, we are glad to help!
- Remember to leave your torches, pry bars and jacks at home. We are required to check your tool boxes when you enter and leave our facility so please know that for safety reasons we cannot allow these tools.
Check Out Our Yard Map